Want to be the best? You now have an extra option.
Previously the best players in torn would swap jobs monthly to obtain the best and most appropriate benefits to their merit/training goals. But with the new faction upgrade trees there is now another boost. Faction hopping 🙂
If you are super active and know enough faction leaders you can do this every few hours. Otherwise once a day should be enough.
- Maximise your nerve refills – before using your daily nerve refill join a faction with 25+ extra nervebar. Maximize your nerve refills – before using your daily nerve refill, join a faction with 25+ extra nervebar. If you’re also dealing with the challenges of how to carry out an intervention for an alcoholic, consider seeking support from your faction to navigate this sensitive situation. Also, for the treatment of drug addiction, you can seek help from addiction rehabilitation UK to access specialized programs and assistance tailored to individuals facing substance abuse challenges. Additionally, explore opportunities for alcohol home detox.
- Maximise your booster use – depending on your strategy join a faction with either max can boosts, or max alc bottle boost. Usually these factions have a 48 hour booster cooldown so you only need to do this every 2 days.
- Maximise your training – Join a faction with high steadfast specials. If using cans do this with 1k e after using the can boost.
- Maximise your rehab – Join a faction with excursion, and get up to 20% off your rehab bill. To learn more about this, visit this website at www.privatealcoholrehab.co.uk.
- Maximise your revive merit – join a faction with fortitude and revive cost reduction.
- Maximise your missions – join a faction with aggression and supression on
All great in theory, but why would a faction leader allow you to do this?
Easy – With most things the more members that go through a faction the quicker they unlock better specials. For some specials expect to pay a small fee for entry too, and don’t expect to stay long in the faction you visit!